[Reader-list] Yeh dil maange more -- bad poetry/prose

pratap pandey pnanpin at yahoo.co.in
Sat Mar 16 01:42:15 IST 2002

Dear Readers,

Neither have you read my poetry nor have you commented
on it. I love your silence. Your silence gives me
license. To write more bad poetry, or poetry/prose, as
somebody put it.

I know you are bizzy, you vetan-bhogis.
Are you in a tizzy, you vetan-bhogis?

The shilanyas puja did get done
Under the chutball sun
In full view of the district administration.
Do you still belong to this nation?

You are so tied up, you vetan-bhogis.
Are you fried-up, you fuck v-bhogis?

Do you think you could come down from your pedestals
where your mothers have placed you and think about
what it means to dialogue?

This dhamaaka this masti this lehrein no 1.
I put a finger up your ass, you aurat and son.

Lo and behold! There is no bleeding.
My finger's broken, I feel like pleading.

How do you think, do, and be?
Do you think you could explain it to me?

yours, with tender notice love,
pp