[Reader-list] Yeh dil maange more -- bad poetry/prose

Menso Heus menso at r4k.net
Sat Mar 16 05:15:39 IST 2002

Dear pratap,

Your conclusions are quite fast. Today I have read
your poetry, some of it, problem being I was in the
office at the time and didn't have time to write
a reply yet.

I quite enjoyed some parts, some parts I didn't
quite follow because of the Indian words that
you choose to use. I was particulary quite fond
of the "Gaet inside, Laet us to go foray ride."
part but am not sure how to interpret it.

Perhaps people didn't respond yet because they are
still reading, perhaps they didn't get it because
half of it was in a language they don't understand.
Maybe it just didn't do anything for them.

Be patient pratap, 'if you build it they will come' :)

Menso