[Reader-list] Shabana Azmi to be Targeted

zehra rizvi fatimazehrarizvi at hotmail.com
Tue May 21 00:48:47 IST 2002

there is a counter demonstration that is going to held for those who are
interested. i guess they are just showing up at the GF (65 fifth ave) and
shouting louder.  i saw the email being generated from the salaam theater
ppl in nyc.  (salaamtheater.org)

i work in this building..it seems that every week there is some shouting
going on outside...but that is why i chose to be at the new school for
social research.  karzai was here just a little while back
not to mention students who are constantly yelling about bob kerrey and his
weekly assholic-ness. (ameircan prospect carried an article about kerrey and
the new school for those who are interested in reading more about him)

z.rizvi