[Reader-list] Anti-snooping operating system close to launch in the UK

Supreet Sethi supreet at sarai.net
Thu May 30 20:24:18 IST 2002

freenet architecture allows for flow of content towards maximum consumption
area so chances are pretty high that indian content would'nt move far from
nodes on indian subcontinent unless people in US start hoarding "indian"
content available on freenet. That could skew the content flow to some extend

I do'nt see any solution to this problem at this point of time

Supreet