[Reader-list] Music/spirituality

vidya shah vidyashah at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 11 08:50:07 IST 2002

Dear Friends,
This is an invitation to a program that we are doing at the Max mueller
Bhavan. It would be wonderful if you could come. Its starts at 6.30pm.
Vidya

Singing Spiritual Spaces
This project is conceived as a cross-cultural /
cross-religious interaction which the various
spiritual traditions in India have shared
philosophically as well as musically. The need to
create such soulful singing spaces in our cultural
lives cannot be overemphasized especially in view of
the alarming growth of an exclusivist and very often
intolerant approach to the 'other'.

Panel:
Dr.Madan Gopal Singh,Vidya Shah, Dr.Sudhir Chandra