[Reader-list] all the perfumes of arabia..

Lehar .. lehar_hind at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 10 17:23:57 IST 2003

dear george and tony
hope you have enjoyed the blood spilt victory in the
ancient 'barabaric' land of babylonians and the
mesopotamians who invented handwriting.
 we hope you realise that you are mass murderers and
the most 'honest' terrorists to stalk the earth. at
least you bomb hotels and hospitals in full view of
the planet.
hope the oil you've looted and the buildings you've
bombed.. beating osama and his gang by a margin of a
couple of thousand human deaths, help your economy and
your 'free market'.( sources say: it will need approx.
200 9/11s to equate the iraqi deaths since your Daddy
bombed 'em in 1991 continuing till your marines'
genocide till last night)
please tell us whether we should try you in the
international court for crimes against humanity and
whether your definition of 'terrorism' includes only
brown, black and yellow people.
you may be gloating in your 'victory' and have all the
looted oil to clean your blood stained hands.
look upon your hands and keep trying..to wipe off the
blood.
but remember, all the perfumes of arabia will not
sweeten your little hand.
and all the oil of babylon will not feed your land.
---

TO qoute the Bard of Avon, Britain's greatest poet:
Lady MAcbeth:  Out, damned spot! out, I say!—One: two:
why, then ’tis time to do ’t.—Hell is murky!—Fie, my
lord, fie! a soldier, and afeard? What need we fear
who knows it, when none can call our power to
account?—Yet who would have thought the old man to
have had so much blood in him?
Here’s the smell of the blood still; all the perfumes
of Arabia will not sweeten this little hand. Oh, oh,
oh!Wash your hands, put on your nightgown; look not so
pale.—I tell you yet again, Banquo’s buried; he cannot
come out on ’s grave..

Doct.  Foul whisp’rings are abroad; unnatural deeds Do
breed unnatural troubles; infected minds  To their
deaf pillows will discharge their secrets.