[Reader-list] Basant'03: Active Partners in the Indian Legacy

Lehar .. lehar_hind at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 3 22:58:29 IST 2003

Dear Friends,

Your feedback will be extremely helpful in making this
syncretic
festival of our shared heritage a success. This
ancient people's festival
includes schoolchildren, grown-ups, the rural and
urban, cutting across
castes, creeds and economic differences..
( hopefully, the copy of 'Destiny' will also be
here..)
more later..
peace..
Lehar.

other religions would
People's festival.
represent the "
easily accessible to
they would be
perceived by people
different income
interests shall be aimed at.
critical heritage sites
Tourism.

our forthcoming Basant
spirit of Hindu Muslim
of this four day
request you to contribute
festival.

the Delhi government
Parishad) for this programme
were hoping to recieve
corporate house, but so
hardly any response. If
what the entire thing is
been able to organize so
to make whatever
make this programme
your name as sponsors in
locations.

money could be made
or through paypal
following site.

If you wish to make a contribution, OR HAVE A PROBLEM
DOING SO, kindly let
us know by email:
basant at cc-india.org or ysaeed7 at yahoo.com

Ajai Chawla