[Reader-list] MEDIA IN TRIPURA : COMMENTS from tripurainfo.com message board

vishwajyoti ghosh ghoshvishwajyoti at rediffmail.com
Sat Feb 8 21:08:35 IST 2003

THIS IS REGARDING THE TRIPURA NEWSLETTER,
ya nice to know all about the marginalised voices from the north east, the subaltern semiotics and all that crap, but i definitely think we could do with a moderator here, coz i'm not coming online to know bout whos interested in fucking whos mom, or whos going fr whos blood...
media and the public domain also can hve certain parameters to function in, right?
vishwajyoti ghosh