[Reader-list] Thanda matlab coca cola - part 2

Supreet Sethi supreet at sdf.lonestar.org
Mon Jan 6 19:04:35 IST 2003

As pointed by the first mail drinks containing carbonic acid effects bone
formation. Calcium phosphate compound is the form in which we consume
calcium required for formation and upkeep of bone structure. Reacting with
phosphate form carbonic acid forms Calcium carbonate (hydrate) which AFAIK
cannot be assimilated by enzymes. Thus regular consumption of soft drinks
can be harmful.

etc and supreet