[Reader-list] boipara.com

HighResolution info at highresolutionindia.com
Fri Jan 17 08:06:29 IST 2003

Dear Reader,

www.boipara.com, a site showcasing bangla literature with a difference, has been launched. Primarily a site that features little magazines and the range of bangla writing that survives on the fringes of a huge publishing industry, boipara provides you with a unique interactive experience. You can not only access little magazines, but post your own writing, comment on and critique what you read, and discuss and debate about bangla literature. Since we will be updating the site regularly, do keep coming back for more.

We would be grateful if you forward this mail to people you think might be interested.

Wishing you a very happy new year.

Boipara Team