[Reader-list] Announcement: Gender and History Workshop

Dr Chandrika Kaul ck24 at st-andrews.ac.uk
Wed Nov 26 00:35:35 IST 2003

Hello. I work on representations of India in the western particularly
British media in the 19th and 20th centuries. Apart from wanting to join
the reader-list, I have a very urgent query regarding a colleague,
Professor Monica Juneja, Delhi Univ. I note that she is listed as one of
the speakers in the Gender workshop advertised via the reader-list and
wondered if i could be sent her email or my email could be passed onto her?
I need to contact her urgently re: a visit i am making to New Delhi in
december. I was her student some years ago but have lost touch since she
moved to Delhi.
Thank you for your help.

Dr Chandrika Kaul
Lecturer in Modern British and Imperial History
University of St Andrews
St Katherine's Lodge, The Scores, St Andrews
FIFE KY16 9AL, Scotland, UK

Phone - direct - 01334 -463306;  mobile  - 07968 - 152663
email ck24 at st-andrews.ac.uk; chandrikakaul at hotmail.com