[Reader-list] [Announcements] Correction

Shivam Vij zest_india at yahoo.co.in
Wed Nov 26 15:54:28 IST 2003

Some days ago I posted a message on this list, inviting all
of you to subscribe to  www.thehoot.org's monthly
newsletter. You could do so by two means. One, by visiting
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/thehoot/join and two, by
sending a blank mail to an address. The address in question
was mistyped by me - a crucial 'o' was missing. Please note
that the address is thehoot-subscribe at yahoogroups.com.

My apologies to all those who got Mailer Daemons! And
thanks to Manoj Vijayan for pointing this out.

In case you tried the link and it didn't work, try visiting
it through www.proxify.com.

Thanks!