[Reader-list] [Fwd: AUT: Looking for Ideas for Distribution of Reader 04]]

auskadi at tvcabo.co.mz auskadi at tvcabo.co.mz
Mon Apr 12 20:26:59 IST 2004

Hi, this is Jim at Autonomedia. We understand copies of Sarai Reader 04
are on their way to us from Delhi, so we should have them available
soon. Meanwhile, it can be backordered here:
http://bookstore.autonomedia.org/index.cgi?
cart_id=8303381.20513&pid=391  Best, Jim

jim at autonomedia.org
Info Exchange:<http://slash.autonomedia.org>
New Books: <http://www.autonomedia.org/newbooks/index.html>
Bookstore: <http://bookstore.autonomedia.org>
Events Calendar:
<http://www.autonomedia.org/pcgi-bin/suite/calendar/calendar.cgi>

--- StripMime Warning --  MIME attachments removed ---
This message may have contained attachments which were removed.

Sorry, we do not allow attachments on this list.

multipart/alternative
 text/enriched
---