[Reader-list] [Announcements] CALL FOR PARTICIPATION -- Digital Print Exhibition in Bangkok

francis wittenberger nexus at culturebase.org
Sat Jul 10 14:15:01 IST 2004

CALL FOR PARTICIPATION

Digital prints exhibition on the topic EMOTIONS as part of the
InterFACES exhibition in Bangkok, Thailand.

InterFACES - International New Media Arts Event

Bangkok venue:
	Raffles LaSalle International Design School,
	Silom Center Bangkok
Malaysia venues:
	National Art Gallery,
	Multimedia University,
	University Sains Malaysia;

	Opening July 27th 2004
	Exhibition will be on view until July 31st.

Internet:
http://nexus.culturebase.org/interfaces
http://nexus.culturebase.org -> projects -> interfaces

Submission information:
We welcome international proposals for a digital prints exhibition on
the topic EMOTIONS.

Deadline for submissions: 20 July 2004

- - - - - - - - - --
Digital portraits communicating EMOTIONS and created using digital
techniques will be subject to selection.
Selected works are accepted as digital files and printed by the
organizers (laser c-prints up to size A3)

Selected artists will be notified via email on July 21st 2004.

How to submit your work:
Please submit a REVIEW of your digital artwork as an image file
(up to 500Kb / image as an email attachment) to the following email:
<nexus at culturebase.org>

Submission form:
Please include the following in the body of your mail: