[Reader-list] flooding my mailbox

Shuddha shuddha at sarai.net
Fri Jun 18 21:39:15 IST 2004

Dear All,

Apologies for hurried drafting of emails to this list - the following
line -

"I am not venturing an opinion at the moment on any of these issues,
merely flagging the fact that the three seemingly divergent threads of
conversation between Shivam, Nitin, Rahul, Shveta, Sappho (the forwards
sent by them) actually all have traces of these three elements."-

is incomplete, and should read as follows, "I am not venturing an
opinion at the moment on any of these issues, merely flagging the fact
that the three seemingly divergent threads of conversation between
Shivam, Nitin, Rahul, Shveta, Sappho (and the forwards sent by them) all
do have a relationship to the body of the film, and that the film itself
tries to present itself through an argument about these elements"

I completely agree with Shivam that "We need to deal with issues of
online behaviour instead of shoving them under the carpet with the
delete button".

cheers

Shuddha