[Reader-list] FW: csa and homosexuality

Monica Narula monica at sarai.net
Sat Jun 19 17:04:48 IST 2004

Dear Rahul, Shivam

The list is meant for discussion, and NOT only for announcements! As
long as all of us are aware that getting personal and ad hominem is
not going to favour conversation, then there is really no problem. As
far as Sarai is concerned, we are strongly in favour of a lively
discussion. Please do not feel constrained.

I am afraid i cannot speak on behalf of those who might have written
to you personally, but i do think they can easily hit delete, don't
you?

best

Monica Narula [Raqs Media Collective]
Sarai-CSDS