[Reader-list] Graffiti as art, sure... but ...

renu swaminathan iyer iyer_renu at rediffmail.com
Mon Jun 28 17:13:26 IST 2004

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
  The city council calls this sheer vandalism of course. No kidding. Since we don't need a lot of expensive paints in spray cans to do this, maybe we could do this in India easily ? Who knows... :)

Sure we could!! except that most public art or what one calls installation art inevitably gets fetishized in this country!
one finds installation art here all the time on most crowded city  streets - for eg yer cyclewallah etc!