[Reader-list] OUR FIRST FILM SCREENING

Anamika Bhatnagar zipzap_2k at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 6 16:21:00 IST 2004

We would like to invite you for the first public
screening of our film:

Title : Breaking barriers

Duration : 21 minutes

Venue : Main Auditorium, Indian Institute of Mass
Communication
              JNU New Campus
              Aruna Asaf Ali Road
              New Delhi.

Date : March 8, 2004

Time : 6.30 p.m.

Directed by : Aasma Parveen, Gaurav Singh and Anamika
Bhatnagar

Produced by : A J K Mass Communication Research
Centre, Jamia Millia Islamia

This film deals with the issues of a barrier free
environment for the disabled and the accessibility of
public space. Seen through the lives of Vaqil Ahmed,
Shivani Gupta and Rajinder Singh, the film raises
pertinent questions like why don't we see so many
disabled people around us ? Where are they?

This film screening will be followed by a
Czechslovakian film (Jumping over the Puddle).

Hoping to see all of you over there. The film
screenings will be followed by an open discussion.

Thanks

Anamika