[Reader-list] [Announcements] Announcement: Neela Bhagwat Concert for Saheli, New Delhi : Tu jaag sakey to jaag

Suro / Vani surovani at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 24 12:19:02 IST 2004

Dear Friends,
As you may already know,  Saheli is in the midst of a fund raising drive,
and many of you have responded whole-heartedly to our call. As part of this
effort, Neela Bhagwat has offered to do a fund-raising concert for us where
she will be singing songs of Kabir and Jyotiba Phule among others. The
concert, scheduled for 5th December also marks an occasion to remember the
demolition of the Babri Masjid, to respond in these communal times with
songs that affirm our secular spirit.

TU JAAG SAKEY TO JAAG
~Saheli presents Neela Bhagwat in Concert~

5th December 2004
5.30 pm

Rajendra Bhawan,
216 Deen Dayal Upadhyay Marg,
Opposite Gandhi Peace Foundation, New Delhi

Passes are available for a contribution of Rs. 100 each. To book some for
you and your friends just reply to this mail, or call one of us and we'll
work out how / when you can pick them up!

Contacts: Deepti: 9899019750 ; Vani: 9891128911

Looking forward to seeing you there!
In Solidarity,
All of us from Saheli
p.s.: If you have made a contribution to Saheli during this drive, look out
for two complimentary passes in your post-box!!
Saheli Women's Resource Centre
Above Shop Nos. 105-108
Under Defence Colony Flyover Market (South Side)
New Delhi 110 024
Phone: +91 (011) 2461 6485
E-mail: saheliwomen at hotmail.com