[Reader-list] [Announcements] CSCS Library Fellowships

T. Vishnu Vardhan vishnu at cscsban.org
Mon Oct 4 18:10:54 IST 2004

Hi,
CSCS invites applications for Library fellowships.  Please read the ad
below and should you need any further clarifications write to me
vishnu at cscsban.org

Vishnu

Centre for the Study of Culture and Society, Bangalore, invites
applications for Library Fellowships to work in Centre's library for one month.

Who can apply: Undergraduate Teachers.

Applications will be received through out the year.

One fellowship is exclusively reserved for a project on Curriculum Development.

CSCS library has a collection of about 8000 books, 144 journals and access
to J-Store. The Library holdings cover areas like Film Theory, Popular
Culture, Communication Theory, Media Studies, Feminist Theory, Visual Arts,
Photography, Anthropology, Sociology, Philosophy, Politics and Law. This is
complemented by a vast collection of  films and documentaries. Visit our
online Library catalogue at www.cscsarchive.org/Library

For details about the Centre, Library and application procedure and other
details please visit our website www.cscsban.org or write to
vishnu at cscsban.org

Centre for the Study of Culture and Society
466, 9th Cross, Madhavan Park
I Block, Jayanagar,
Bangalore - 560011

T. Vishnu Vardhan
Centre for the Study of Culture and Society,
466, 9th Cross, 1st Block, Jayanagar,
Bangalore - 560011.
e-mail: vishnu at cscsban.org
         thvishnu_viva at yahoo.com