[Reader-list] Project:Window to the world

Anjali Arora,NYU aa917 at nyu.edu
Fri Sep 24 19:01:08 IST 2004

Hi ,   I am a graduate student at New York University's Interactive
Telecommunications Program. As part of my thesis this year, I plan to
develop a web-based project tentatively titled 'Window to the World',
and the objective is to offer an alternative view of daily events
around us, an attempt to break free of the stranglehold that large
media companies have on what we see & how we see it.   More details
about this project can be seen at my blog
<http://social.itp.tsoa.nyu.edu/mt/aarora/thesis/>http://social.itp.tsoa.nyu.edu/mt/aarora/thesis/.
Please feel free to post any suggestions to this blog too.
Essentially I am looking for regular contributors from around the
world . I welcome any suggestions you may have, people I could
contact in the Indian sub-continent about this etc. Also please feel
free to forward this to anyone you think might be interested.   I
look forward to building a great project together. Best. -Anjali
Anjali Arora,
Interactive Telecommunications Program,
Tisch School of the Arts, New York University
<mailto:aa917 at nyu.edu>aa917 at nyu.edu
<http://www.artbrush.net/>http://www.artbrush.net/