[Reader-list] The Vedavatis of this world

Yousuf ysaeed7 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 9 12:30:44 IST 2005

For those who think VJogi maybe a prankster, the
following info maybe useful:

A person named Vedavati Ravindra Jogi produced a film
for the PSBT, called ONE BY CHANCE, ONE BY CHOICE.
This film is "A look at the predicaments; joys and
difficulties of couples who adopt a second child even
though they have a biological one of their own.

Vedavati is director of Spandan Communications,
producing audio-visual educational films and
multimedia CDs. She has worked with Balchitravani
producing over 50 television programmes for children.

(God save those poor kids)