[Reader-list] Death and Bazaar......

roger das rgdj12 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 9 19:21:29 IST 2005

I would like to draw the attention of all that in the organisation like sarai there is partiality dominating the process of selecting Independent fellows. I have notice so many absurd or irrelevant topics were selected this time but I was surprise to see the same useless topic was selected this time also. In 2003-2004 [Hindi] submited by Md. Abdul Khaliq, Delhi and in this year 2004-2005 the same topic but in english Death and the Bazaar: A Look at the Death Care Industry submitted by Tasneem, Fatima and Marya, Delhi. The only difference this time was the medium and sex. Like the other, this auspicious organisation too goes for fairer sex irrespective of their talent and originality. This shows that these fair sex lack professionalism and due to these kind of people there is umemployment in our country. Their place would have been filled by new topic by any talented and intelligent person if the organisation  fellowship there was a topic Dilli Ke Kabristanhen Aur Shamshanhen Ka
 Vishleshanatmak Rekheinkan had been act impartially during selection.

I didnt expect such thing from sarai. And above all I am sure they are not going to post this letter to the list like before.

I must advise these girls to not cheat from next time if they really want to succeed in life. But I know they will say WHO CARES! and continue copying

roger