Fw: [Reader-list] The Vedavatis of this world

Yousuf ysaeed7 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 11 13:17:40 IST 2005

Dear Tapas/Vivek and others
Just to clarify that when I mentioned Ms.Jogi's
identity as someone who made a film for PSBT, I did
not get that information by googling. I had been
looking at some of the films made by PSBT and found
her name and synopsis by accident. And since I
rememberd her postings at Sarai, I wondered what kind
of children's films would be made by someone who is so
full of angst against some. Whether we discuss these
details in public or not, but we cannot ignore them if
we are even a bit concerned about what's going on in
the world.
I would like to continue the debate with Vedavati in a
positive manner, and would be happy if I can reduce
any of her misundersandings.