Fw: [Reader-list] The Vedavatis of this world

Yousuf ysaeed7 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 11 13:54:57 IST 2005

Yes I maybe prejudiced. But, if her films are
perfectly sensible, politically correct, and cinematic
masterpieces, then why such a schism between her work
and her postings (which speaks volumes for our
society). And if the films are as problematic as the
postings, then it is worthy of concern anyway.

(sorry for carrying this stupid arguemnets to such
lengths)