Fw: [Reader-list] The Vedavatis of this world

Shivam Vij mallroad at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 14:36:37 IST 2005

hmmmm, I didn't say they are, or could be, cinematic masterpieces.
Just that we are trying to brand her film(s) even before seeing them.
We all object to such labelling when it's done to us, no? As for the
schism, again, why do we have to see every individual in only one
light?
Shivam

--
"There are all kinds of religious and secular people, ones that
believe in religion in the public and the private sphere, ones that

Shivam Vij ~ Delhi, India
Email: mail at shivamvij.com | Blog: www.shivamvij.com