[Reader-list] SC : ON sHARIAT COURTS

mukesh tewatia mukeshtewatia at gmail.com
Sun Aug 21 14:28:23 IST 2005

I generally try to read, if not read at least go through, all reader
list mails of sarai and generally do not respond to them.
But this time I am forced to respnod as so  for so long there are no
comments on the recent PIL accepted in Supreme court regarding the
legal status of the Fatwas and Shariat Courts. Where are all vedavatis
and anti vedavatis. The most disturbing aspect is there is no mention
, in that PIL , of status of the rulings of the Caste Panchayat, the
decisions of which at times are no less than Fatwas.
BYE.