[Reader-list] Tsunami news on News Rack

miriam chandy miriamchandy at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 13 15:55:57 IST 2005

Dear Subramanya Sastry,

Would you be any chance know how I can source a 30-45
sec clip of the tsunami tidal wave/ effect on India's
fisherfolk? Am currently working on a documentary that
I urgently req the same.

The footage can be dv/ beta/ digi beta. Low budget
venture that I can pay little to nothing.

Do let me know if you came across any sources for such
footage.

warm regards
miriam
documentary filmmaker, mumbai