[Reader-list] Gopal & Rakhal

Supreet Sethi supreet.sethi at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 10:53:12 IST 2005

Dear Joy,

I just wish I could see the world through your eyes. But world and
especially human behaviour is something very complicated ... Something
I still just observe and not comment about.

Hundred scenarios can be built and the questions can be posed
regarding certain trait of human behaviour.

But this is exactly the kind of story telling that "baetal" does for
"vikram" and expects the right answer. The fact is there is no right
answer.

All human beings have alturastic as well as selfish tendencies. It is
the matter of what kicks in first. And evolution (going to darwinion
notion of it) kills which ever tendence is not effecient for survival.
Since both of these tendencies have survived, I guess both are equally
important.

regards

Supreet