[Reader-list] Gopal & Rakhal

joy at sarai.net joy at sarai.net
Tue Jan 25 18:48:54 IST 2005

Thanks Supreet and others,

For the replies. Issue was not combinations, value judgment, morality or
ethics.

My concern was, there are many more models of sharing which we tend to
ignore if we look only at production based or structural sharing methods.

Reproduction of social goods is a process which differentiates human being
from other living beings. Thus the logic of evolution, survival instincts
and similar ways of looking at human practices I find faulty. Human beings
are neither jackal nor hydra.

Can we have any other category to think about human relations?

Best
Joy