[Reader-list] WHO WILL PROTECT THE RIGHTS OF INDIAN MUSLIM WOMEN??

Manish Tewani mtewani at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 12:22:42 IST 2005

HI, all
 Without reading the entire e.mail, Vedavati has replied back giving an
answer. It is calling for abolishing of mechanisms, institutions and actions
against Indian Muslim Women. One should first cross-check and be aware of
what an amount of positive impact, organisations like Awaaz-e-Niswaan, WRAG
are having in changing the society, at the grassroots level. After this, one
has every right to be critical of such efforts.
 I am not in a lecturer or preacher's mode, but Jogi's response is quite an
un-clear, demeaning and rather un-civilised that Muslims should move to
Islamic countries. According to Jogi's ideas, all of us Hindus should move
to Nepal (A Hindu State).
 With regards,
 Manish