[Reader-list] [Announcements] rally on 4th march

Lokesh lokesh at sarai.net
Thu Mar 3 15:18:57 IST 2005

Stree Adhikar Sangathan
B 2 / 51, Rohini. Sector 16, Delhi 110085 Ph : 011-27872835
IIIT, Duplex Apartment, Kalindipuram, Jhalwa, Allahabad

Rally & cultural program on 4 th march 2005
to Celebrate International Women's Day

Greetings !

This is to cordially invite you for a programme to be held on Friday, 4
th March 2005 to celebrate International Women's Day. A rally as well as
a cultural programme has been planned in Delhi University.as part a
campaign undertaken by Stree Adhikar Sangathan on this occasion. It may
be added that we also plan to hold similar programmes in Metro Vihar,
Shahbad Dairy and Rohini Sector 16-17.

The rally to mark the occasion would start at 11 a.m., Friday, 4 th
March from Vivekanand Statue, Arts Faculty, Delhi University ( North
Campus) and would pass through different faculties and colleges.
Cultural program comprising of songs, skits and dramas would be held
after the culmination of the rally.

We will be happy if you can spare your valuable time and join us for
this celebrations.

Yours sincerely

Stree Adhikar Sangathan