[Reader-list] Fwd: from Saheli

Subasri Krishnan subasrik at yahoo.com
Wed May 11 09:55:41 IST 2005

hey all,

we are all shocked and appalled by these increasing instances of rape happening all over the place! so we are planning to do a protest action tomorrow (11th may) at 08.30 p.m. in dhaula kuan��we know it's really short notice but do join us to take back the night!
place: venkataswara college - ring road T-junction (near traffic light). Call deepti (9899019750) if you need directions etc.!

Join us with placards and candles and also mobilise others!

In solidarity,
vineeta and deepti
(for saheli)

'You can only understand your life backwards. But you have to live it forwards'