[Reader-list] on small scale industries in India - urgent

shivam shivamvij at gmail.com
Tue May 17 04:24:58 IST 2005

Hi,

I've to write a report on current issues pertaining to small scale
industries in India. I'd be grateful to you if you could point me to
some ideas and links, specifically about micro issues vis-a-vis SSI's
across states.

Looking forward to your response. If you are responding on this list,
please CC it to me lest I miss it.

Cheers
SV

www.shivamvij.com | research at shivamvij.com

"We are the universe creating from within its own pure potentiality
according to what is necessary at that place and time. This is the
built-in safety mechanism of creating from the non-attachment of the
quantum domain. Whatever manifests from our intention at that level is
what cosmic intelligence needs to manifest." - Deepak Chopra :)