[Reader-list] Bollywood Music, Prashant Pandey

Prashant Pandey prashantpandey10 at rediffmail.com
Mon May 30 21:35:03 IST 2005

Hi all

I hope you remember my posting about Swanand Kirkire,the writer behind the songs of Hazaroo Kwahishe Aisi and the latest Pareenita.
Swanand has expressed his desire to know about how his work is being appreciated by the listeners. You can trash or praise his songs or can go beyond all that.

He would like you to write to him and tell him your fedback. Who knows next time he writes what you want to hear...

I think its a good idea for my research. There will be a  cross talk and exhange without me,the reseacher, influencing things and giving you a second hand idea about the person and the body of work.

Please write to me in case you are interested in this exercise. I will forward you his mail id.

Cheers
Prashant