[Reader-list] Xavier Gautiers presents: E.T. & me, Matthew, The garden, Arnold and Peng!

Kristofer Paetau kristoferpaetau at GMAIL.COM
Mon Oct 17 00:29:06 IST 2005

In his artistic research, Xavier Gautier is using old super 8 mm films made by his father, combining them with excerpts of mainstream Movies. Xavier operates a re-interpretation of existing visual documents, blurring the borders of different cinematographic expressions,  interveening subjective experience with mainstreammedia.

I hope that you will enjoy Xaviers films as much as I do!

Please have a look at:

http://www.paetau.com/downloads/Friends/XavierGautier.html

Best wishes, Kristofer Paetau

If this doesn't work, you probably got this e-mail re-routed through another address: Please reply to this mail and write UNSUBSCRIBE in the mail subject and please indicate some old or alternative e-mail addresses in order to help us unsubscribe you. Thank you and apologizes for the trouble!
--
Kristofer Paetau
http://www.paetau.com/exhibitions