[Reader-list] Petrol Prices

Bijoyini bijoyinic at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 20 02:36:34 IST 2005

This is what I found floating on the Internet:

http://www.snopes.com/politics/gasoline/nogas.asp

Not buying gas/petrol on a given day will just make us
buy it a day earlier or later. Not buying petrol on a
given day does not mean that we are not going to drive
our cars to work on that day. Popularizing
cycles/public-transportation/car-pooling or
alternative fuels seem to be a more effective way to
combat the gasoline problem.

--Bijoyini