[Reader-list] Disproportion and the Justificaiton of War

Monica Mody monica.mody at gmail.com
Mon Aug 7 16:30:10 IST 2006

That was a brilliant debate on the list - all of which went towards making
the protest space on Saturday vibrant, inclusive, and exhilarating.
Apologies that this was not forwarded to you on Friday night, which is when
we put together what finally became the citizens' petition handed over to
the embassies at UK and US (Israel and Lebanon tomorrow).

I have already shared with you the press release for the protest and will
shortly be sharing the pictures clicked then.

Cheers,
Monica