[Reader-list] Disproportion and the Justificaiton of War

Shuddhabrata Sengupta shuddha at sarai.net
Tue Aug 8 19:46:28 IST 2006

Dear Monica,

Thanks, this is indeed a nuanced and balanced petition, and the question
of proportion is well qualified, and placed in an appropriate context. I
have no ambivalence on being included as one of the signatories of this
text. Thanks to everyone for the discussion that happenned, lets keep
ensuring that this list remains a space hospitable to this kind of
conversation.

regards

Shuddha