[Reader-list] unsubbing from sarai suggestions...

Kath O'Donnell aliak77 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 14 15:43:06 IST 2006

maybe you could try the subscriptions page to unsub yourself & see if
that works?

put your email address in the box next to 'unsubscribe or edit
options' at the bottom of the page. then click unsubscribe on the next
page and it should send you a confirmation message

I haven't tried it on this list but this usually works on other mailman lists..

otherwise, try the unsubscribe command similar to the subscribe
message in the footer of each email. (perhaps this is now a pipermail
list and the website link is outdated?? if so try this method)

so to unsub, try send an email to reader-list-request at sarai.net with
unsubscribe in the subject header.
(obviously from the mail account you receive the messages on)
cheers
Kath

http://www.aliak.com