[Reader-list] Richard Stallman in Calcutta

Yogesh Girdhar machine at zerosofzeta.com
Tue Aug 22 16:10:48 IST 2006

Oh and i forgot..
I am also in the process of helping start a inter-university
collaborative environment to develop low cost medical instrucments for
india. It will all be developed under GPL license. This is in
collaboration with NPL(National Physical Lab.) and AIIMS. Website
should be coming up shortly as it is just starting. So any help with
this will also be welcome.
-yogi