[Reader-list] Does your NGO make any product?

Karmayog.org info at karmayog.org
Fri Dec 29 17:48:19 IST 2006

We understand that there are a lot of highly localised bodies or
sansthas in and around Mumbai who are actively engaged in various income
generation schemes for under priviledged families and other distressed
people. Most of the these bodies are in the activity of making various
food stuff like achars, papads, pickles, theplas, dhoklas, etc. Members
of these associations mostly sell their own produce by door to door
visits across innumerable housing colonies in the suburbs of Mumbai.

Food Bazaar, a division of Pantaloon Retail, has got 10 stores in and
around Mumbai and soon going to have one each in almost all the suburbs
in Mumbai. We will be interested in working with a few of these
associations by providing them an umbrella brand and platform to sell
their products through the ever expanding Food Bazaar outlets.

We are open to discussions and dialogues with such associations on
prospects of introducing a range of products - foods and non-foods
included - under a separate brand name with special promotions and
visibility. We have found out that the acceptance of such food products
is quite high as most of these have a very local flavour.

As a starting point, I suggest we meet up at our office in Andheri..
Please let me know your availability.

best regards

subham ray
senior manager - private label foodbazaar
pantaloon retail india limited,
4th floor, ascot center,
next to hotel le royale meridien,
sahar road, andheri (east),
mumbai - 400 099
Cell: 0 9323 468 011
subham.ray at pantaloon.com
cc: info at karmayog.org

--------
Forwarded by www.karmayog.org -- Wishing you a Happy New Year!

  _____

To unsubscribe or change your preferences goto the Mailing List
Management Centre at the following address:-
http://www.karmayog.org/mailing/default.asp?email=reader%2Dlist%40sarai%
2Enet
<http://www.karmayog.org/mailing/default.asp?email=reader-list@sarai.net