[Reader-list] The condoms sealing our minds

Gabriela Vargas-Cetina gabyvargasc at prodigy.net.mx
Fri Feb 3 19:24:46 IST 2006

I find most disturbing that the kid was hit with a leather belt.  That is
illegal in my country.  And it sounds like the teachers too, and not just
the students, need to be informed about safe sex.  Maybe someone could
document this case and pass the info on to an NGO or government department
that will do something about it?

Gabriela Vargas-Cetina
Merida, Mexico