[Reader-list] call for submissions

Sadaf Siddique sadaf.siddique at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 12:21:15 IST 2006

I am writing from the International Museum of Women where we are currently
working on a project called "Imagining Ourselves: A Global Generation of
Women." We are inviting women from every corner of the globe to submit their
stories in answer to the question: "What Defines Your Generation of Women?"
Right now, we are working on the on-line exhibit which will make submissions
available to one hundred million women worldwide through a multilingual,
interactive online site. (There is more information about the project
available at http://www.imaginingourselves.org/.)

We are seeking submissions in the form of writings, photographs, films,
paintings, audios, from young women all over the world. We are are trying to
get as much visibility as possible. Please help us pass along this
information to women you think would be interested. Although our deadline
has passed, we are still accepting submissions.

Please let me know if you can help extend our invitation to women around the
world.