[Reader-list] [OT] where to find new media/exp music performance notices for a visitor to Delhi

Kath O'Donnell aliak77 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 03:16:28 IST 2006

Hello, forgive this off topic request, but it looks like I'm going to be
working in Delhi for a few months on a project and was wondering what are
the best websites/mail lists to find out about any upcoming Delhi media
arts/experimental electronic music performances/festivals. especially things
on the weekends as I'm usually too tired or it's too late during the week. I
was in Bangalore for a few months last year but didn't come across anything
so was obviously not looking in the right places, so this time I'd like to
be more prepared. I've heard about sarai of course - are there any more
collectives to keep an eye on? I think I'll be in Delhi for at least a few
months from April/May onwards.

thanks in advance
Kath

---