[Reader-list] "Dreaming Lhasa" screening at the Habitat and PVR Spiceworld

tenzin tsetan ttsetan at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 25 17:48:37 IST 2006

Dear Friends -

This is to let you know that our film, Dreaming Lhasa, is going to
screen at the India Habitat Centre on Saturday, 28th January,
at 7 pm. Passes can be picked up from the Habitat Centre but in case
of any difficulty, do let us know.

The film also has a limited engagement at PVR Spiceworld in Noida,
starting 3rd February, as part of their Meet the Filmmaker series.
There will be one screening every evening for a week. We will be
present at the screening on Saturday, 4th Feb. (The projection here
will be much better than the one at Habitat.)

If you know anyone who might be interested in seeing the film, please
do pass on the information.

We hope to see you at one of these screenings.

With best wishes -

Ritu and Tenzing

Please check out the official website of our feature film, "Dreaming
Lhasa":
www.dreaminglhasa.com