[Reader-list] world e-book fair

G Karunakar indlinux at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 07:59:08 IST 2006

hello all,

World e-book fair is on at
http://worldebookfair.com/

"You are encouraged to participate in The World eBook Fair, by
downloading any of the 1/3 million eBooks provided here for personal
use. The World eBook fair is currently scheduled for the next few
July and August periods as follows:

2007 1/2 Million eBooks
2008 3/4 Million eBooks
2009 One Million eBooks

The World eBook Fair, Project Gutenberg, and World eBook Library,
along with our other participants, join together to encourage you to
assist in bringing many entire libraries to the general public and to
encourage ever increasing levels of literacy and reading.

We hope the invention of eBooks will advance the world as much as did
the invention of The Gutenberg Press, and look forward to the
Neo-Industrial Revolution following the advent of eBooks, just as the
invention of The Gutenberg Press undoubtedly led to the first
Industrial Revolution, and your participation can help bring this new
revolution in reading and libraries to the world."

world ebook fair is on for free access to the public from July 4th to
August 4th, in celebration of Project Gutenberg's 35th Birthday
• Full Full Text Search of 330,000+ PDF eBook Titles in 100+
Languages.
• No Membership Required for Access to eBooks from 07-04-06 to
08-04-06. --

Regards,
Karunakar