[Reader-list] The list of sites blocked as per Hindustan Times

Mamta M mamtam at aptech.ac.in
Wed Jul 19 16:20:34 IST 2006

The list of 17 sites that GOI wants blocked:
(From Hindustan Times epaper)

1. www.hinduunity.org
2. mypetjawa.mu.nu
3. pajamaeditors.blogspot.com
4. exposingtheleft.blogspot.com
5. thepiratescove.us
6.commonfolkcommonsense.blogspo t.com
7.bamapachyderm.com
8.princesskimberley.blogspot.com
9.merrimusings.typepad.com
10. mackers-world.com
11.www.dalistan.org
12. www.hinduhumanrights.org/hindufocus.html
13. www.nndh.com
14.bloodroyaltriped.com
15. imagesearchyahoo.com
16. www.imamali8.com
17. www.rahulyadav.com

Apparently the last one www.rahulyadav.com has a picture, some links and the
following explanation for the picture.

"Welcome to my website. This site has been designed around the theme of fall
(Autumn). The image at the top simbolizes open windows which lets nature
touch you, just an exploration of how a top image with slightly exceeded
boundaries "opens" the whole page. Usually, I'm a big fan of simplicity, if
I could, I would just put black letters on a white background. Feel free to
browse around and find out more about me."

Click on 'About Me' and you see these lines.

"My name is Rahul Yadav and I'm currently doing my Masters in Information
Science at Indiana University - Bloomington. My hobbies include listening to
music (Hindi, rap, hip-hop, techno), DJing events, playing basketball and
soccer, designing websites, and hanging with friends. I'm the webmaster for
the Association for Computing Machinery (ACM) at Indiana University as well
as a member of Vishwa Hindu Parishad-America (World Hindu Council of
America) and the American Hindu Awareness Committee (AHAC)."

Apparently, his website has been targetted because he is a member of Vishwa
Hindu Parishad-America.

-Mamta

Unless indicated otherwise, the information contained in this message is privileged and confidential, and is intended only for the use of the addressee(s) named above and others who have been specifically authorized to receive it. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this message and/or attachments is strictly prohibited. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email. Furthermore, the company does not warrant a proper and complete transmission of this information, nor does it accept liability for any delays. If you have received this message in error, please contact the sender and delete the message. Thank you.