[Reader-list] [Announcements] Rhizome Commissions Program- Deadline April 7th!

Ceci ceci at rhizome.org
Tue Mar 28 00:58:32 IST 2006

I just wanted to let you know, in case you missed the announcement on
our site, that Rhizome is now accepting proposals for its 2006-2007
commissions cycle. Our deadline – extended to April 7th – is now just
under two weeks away! Awards will range from $900-$3000. There is no
required theme for submission. Works can manifest offline, as long as
the Internet is a primary vehicle in the creation of the work, and it
is accessible online in its final form.

More information on the Commissions program and the submission form
is here:

http://rhizome.org/commissions/

Best,

Ceci Moss