[Reader-list] Update: My building and the Shahar

sachin mathur sachin25519 at yahoo.com
Mon May 1 00:18:27 IST 2006

Hi Abhinandita / Venu

  Saw your articles on mathurs on the net with the images of the Holi functions , we are Mathurs having a very big family tree based inDelhi , Amroha , Muradabad and Jaipur .
  My Baua comes from traditional mathur family in Chandni chowk and babaji hails originally from Alwar , Mom's ancestral trees are in Amroha and Muradabad , hence dad's nansal becomes Delhiwaalas and mine based in Muradabad and Jaipur .
  Also many of our relatives stay in Ganesh Apartments only .
  We would as well like to join ur group and become a member of the strong Mathur team .
  Waiting for a positive response from ur side .
  Sachin Mathur